How Do I Apply?
DMA is only for Grade 11 & 12 students.
1. Complete the online District Application Form
The District Application Form is a link to the School Cash Online website. It is necessary that you fill out the form to register your son/daughter for the DMA Lite or DMA Full academy. Click here to login to School Cash Online. Once logged in, go to the “Items” tab.
Under the “Items” tab, there will be a “Notifications of Academies” registration. There is NO financial commitment for this School Cash Online form until the month of June 2019, after academy acceptance. This is a MANDATORY step for signing up for the DMA Lite or DMA Full academies.
2. Download and complete the DMA supporting documents:
– Student Letter of Intent
– Portfolio- digital and digitized work only on a USB drive
– Term 1 Report Card Copy
– Teacher recommendation – teacher to complete and deliver to the DMA
3. Deliver the above materials to :
Argyle Secondary School Office, Attention: DMA
The total cost for the DMA is $1,250 for the year.