How Do I Apply?
DMA is only for Grade 11 & 12 students.
DMA Lite is only for Grade 9 & 10 students.
1. Download and complete the application and include:
– A letter outlining why you want to be in the DMA;
– A portfolio of your best work (any discipline);
– Recent Report Card Copy
– Download and complete the District Registration Form
2. Deliver the above materials to the Digital Media Academy at Argyle Secondary School Office.
Supplemental fees are applicable for NVSD Academies. The supplemental fee for the DMA is $125/month over the 10 month school year. For detailed fee and hardship policy information please contact the school principal.